Courses shown are courses that are open to all agencies. For more in depth, targeted training courses you will need to be registered on the KSCP Training Booking Portal
Only practitioners or volunteers working in the Knowsley area can access our training.
Bookings please email Wendy.email@example.com
These sessions are being delivered by CGL.
Facilitator: Liz Palmer Venue: Villages Housing Association,16 The Croft, Stockbridge Village, L28 1NR Bookings please email Wendy.firstname.lastname@example.org
The course will cover:
1. Identifying a variety of substances including NPS,s and current trends
2. Social and psychological effects
3. Perceptions and responses re: substance misuse
4. Recognise different levels of substance misuse
5. Harm reduction
6. Psychosocial interventions
7. Case studies
8. Appropriate referrals
9. Integrating learning into own practice
10. Support and next steps