KSCP Multi-Agency Safeguarding Training Programme
Courses shown are courses that are open to all agencies. For more in depth, targeted training courses you will need to be registered on the KSCP Training Booking Portal
Only practitioners or volunteers working in the Knowsley area can access our training.
- This event has passed.
CSE and Missing – Catch 22 (twilight session)
24th February 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- To resource workers who are supporting young people who go missing form home or care, and/or may be at risk of being sexually exploited.
- To help identify, understand and respond to the young people’s needs and the risk appropriately
The content of the course will cover the following:
- What is CSE and the difference between abuse and exploitation
- Signs, indicators and various forms of CSE
- Responding to a disclosure / speaking with children
- The Grooming process
- Managing risk
- Professionals will be able to recognise their duty to report the child protection process including multi-agency responsibilities
- Knowledge of up to date legislation associated with CSE and the LA safeguarding protocol